Ireland West Taxis & Tours provides the most reliable Airport taxi and transfers in the west of Ireland, within minutes of Knock Airport and servicing all main Irish airports to and from your destination.
- Ireland West Airport (also known as Knock Airport) (NOC)
- Shannon (SNN)
- Dublin (DUB)
- Belfast International (BFS)
- Belfast City (BHD)
- Cork (ORK)
- Plus any of our smaller regional airports.
With years of experience, we are committed to providing you with safe and reliable first-class service.
Whether you are in the West for a business, leisure or for one of our famous Wild Atlantic Way day tours, our taxi and tour service will take you anywhere in style for the best prices around. We offer a fixed rate to and from all major Airports in Ireland.
Ireland West Taxi’s & Tour’s Service Includes:
- 24-Hour customer service.
- Flight tracking for delays (No extra charge).
- Curbside or “Meet & Greet” Service options.
- Luggage Assistance.
- Wheelchair vehicles and assistance.
- Child seats.
Plan Your Journey
We are here to take the stress out of your journey and traveling. Planning is key and being able to sit back and relax knowing you will get to your destination on time.
To help you estimate your plans, here are the typical journey times but as always, these can vary depending on the time of day and what day it is. We will give you a more accurate estimate on booking but this will give you a rough guideline to help with your planning.
- Knock Airport to Ballina – 40 Mins
- Knock Airport to Belmullet – 1hr 20 Mins
- Knock Airport to Castlebar – 35mins
- Knock Airport to Belfast – 3hr 40 Mins
- Knock Airport to Dublin – 2hr 45 Mins
- Knock Airport to Foxford – 25 Mins
- Knock Airport to Galway – 1hr 10 Mins
- Knock Airport to Ashford Castle – 50 Mins
- Knock Airport to Westport – 50 Mins
- Knock Airport to Newport – 50 Mins
- Knock Airport to Achill – 1 hr 45 Mins
- Knock Airport to Sligo – 45 Mins
- Knock Airport to Bangor – 1hr 40mins
- Knock Airport to Knock Shrine – 20 Mins
- Knock Airport to Carrick-On-Shannon – 55 mins
- Dublin Airport to Ashford Castle – 3hrs 20 mins
- Dublin Airport to Galway – 2hr 40 mins
- Dublin Airport to Mayo – 3 hrs
- Dublin Airport to Sligo – 3hrs
- Shannon Airport to Galway – 1hr 10 mins
- Shannon Airport to Ashford Castle – 1hr 40 mins
- Shannon Airport to Westport – 2 hr 10 mins